6.06.2008

Summer Reading Challenge for Adults!

I was just thinking earlier today about how Hannah was so not interested in doing the summer reading program at our local library this year - actually ran away from the form when I tried to sign her up at the library 2 weeks ago - and how I wished there was some type of fun summer reading event for adults - not that I need any encouragement to read :) Anyway, I'm online killing time while waiting to see if Sam will wake up and want to eat in the next few minutes (went to bed at 10PM and not up yet!) and what do I find? The 3rd annual 48-hour book challenge from MotherReader! It starts tomorrow - actually I guess it's already the 6th, so today! Yay! I know, I get too excited about reading. Anyway, we're supposed to be cooking out on Saturday, but I plan to start reading/blogging for the challenge around 7AM - I always read while feeding Sam anyway, so I won't have a problem getting started. Now that I'm thinking about this I don't know if I'll be able to go back to sleep..I just had 5 hours in a row, that's way more than I got last night - last night he woke up every 2 hours or so starting around 1AM until we finally just got up around 6:30. I was pooped. Anyway, check out the challenge if you're interested. I don't think it's too late to sign up.

No comments: